Air Conditioner Cleaning Brisbane - Best AC Aircon Cleaning
|Split System Air Conditioner||Ducted Air Conditioner|
|Starting at $179 per unit & get $20 OFF your 2nd unit clean||For as low as $299|
Electrodry has 35 years’ experience providing home services across Brisbane Queensland, 4009. Our Air Conditioner Cleaning service will improve your unit’s cooling performance and reduce your energy costs.
Get an Air con Cleaning Estimate Today!
Speak To The Brisbane Aircon Cleaning Expert.
Get $20 off your second unit clean!
Electrodry’s Air Conditioner cleaning removes mould, dirt and contaminants from your air conditioner making it work more efficiently. Your air conditioner will function effectively which dramatically increases cooling and air flow.
*Savings figure based on commercial cooling system.
**The price may be subject to the condition and position of the unit.
Brisbane's Most Affordable Air Conditioner Cleaning
Table of Contents
- 1 Air Conditioner Cleaning Brisbane - Best AC Aircon Cleaning
- 1.1 Brisbane's Most Affordable Air Conditioner Cleaning
- 1.2 How Much Does Aircon Cleaning Cost in Brisbane?
- 1.3 Air Con Cleaning Brisbane Process
- 1.4 Benefits of Air Conditoner Cleaning in Brisbane
- 1.5 Why Choose Us
- 1.6 Areas We Serve
- 1.7 Air Conditioning Cleaning FAQ
- 1.7.1 Do air conditioners need cleaning?
- 1.7.2 How long does it take to clean an aircon in Brisbane?
- 1.7.3 How do you clean mold out of an air conditioner?
- 1.7.4 How do you clean a split air type conditioner?
- 1.7.5 How do I get rid of the smell in my air conditioner?
- 1.7.6 Can I use vinegar to clean AC coils?
- 1.7.7 How much does it cost to get your air conditioner cleaned in Brisbane?
- 1.7.8 Can mold in AC make you sick?
- 1.7.9 What is auto clean mode in split AC?
- 1.7.10 How do I prevent mold in my air conditioner?
- 1.7.11 How does a dirty air conditioner affect my unit’s performance?
- 1.7.12 Can a dirty air conditioner affect my health?
Business Name: Electrodry Aircon Cleaning Brisbane
Phone: 1300 902 585
Address: 36 Montrose Rd, Taringa QLD 4068, Australia
How Much Does Aircon Cleaning Cost in Brisbane?
Split System Air Conditioner Service
Get A Quote Now
Air Con Cleaning Brisbane Process
2 SAFE, NON-CORROSIVE CLEANING SOLUTIONS
Our cleaning solutions break down built-up dirt, grime and mould, enabling their removal in the cleaning process.
4 BARREL FAN IS CLEANED UNDER PRESSURE
Water is injected onto the barrel fan to safely release built-up dirt and grime.
5 AIR-FLOW TEST
The air conditioner is tested to ensure functionality. Testing should show higher air flow and cooler air compared to testing prior to cleaning.
Request a quote today
Benefits of Air Conditoner Cleaning in Brisbane
- AC unit will operate better
- One of many hydrokleen & sanitair benefits you will get is your system unit will be operating efficiently.
- Get fresher & healthier air
- Your hydrokleen & sanitair AC unit may be blowing harmful air due to your system’s coil, filter, and pan are covered with dust. Make sure these sanitair parts are cleaned properly by Electrodry Aircon Cleaning.
- No dysfunctionality in the system
- Regular cleaning service ensure’s your system to operate smoothly and avoid any dysfunctionality such as leaking or malfunctioning.
- Save money from repair costs
- Regular cleaning service will identify potential problems in advance avoiding a major system breakdown. Replacing a small deffective part in your system can save you from an expensive repair or replacement cost.
- Increase the lifespan of AC unit
- Just like any other home appliances your air-con unit requires a regular cleaning service to ensure a healthy and longer lifespan.
Brisbane Advanced Aircon Cleaning Services
If you need your air conditioner cleaned, call a local air con cleaning expert you can trust.
Air Quality Inspection
Our air conditioner cleaning technicians test air quality to determine if your unit is working properly.
Why Choose Us
We provide a first-class Air Con cleaning service in Australia that you and your family can rely on.
Our 35 years of industry experience have taught us that clean and fresh air is vital and we are making sure your air conditioner is the cleanest it can be.
Let us take care of your air conditioner so that you’ll have clean air 24/7.
Safe & Secure
We only use industry tested products and the highest quality equipment.
We understand that your aircon cleaning request is urgent and provide immediate quotes.
Air Conditioning Cleaning FAQ
The indoor air conditioner unit has air filters that need regular cleaning. Brisbane manufacturers highly recommend that you clean the filters every few weeks, but it really depends how often you use the air conditioner. Simply put, the more you use it, the more often you should clean the filters.
We highly suggest having your unit professionally cleaned once a year. Professionals have the equipment and expertise to remove dirt and contaminants to make your unit run more efficiently.
There are also times when power might go off abruptly meaning they have to wait for it to continue working which might also take some time. General aircon servicing usually take 20 – 30 minutes per unit, chemical cleaning at about 30 minutes per unit and aircon chemical overhaul takes about 1 hour per unit.
Mix up your cleaning solution. In the spray bottle, combine 2 cups of water, a cup of bleach and 4 drops of liquid dish detergent. Remove the air filter, remove the A/C unit grill, spray the interior with the mold-killing spray, wipe out the interior of the unit, scrub the grill and put the air conditioner back together.
To clean a split air conditioner, place an aircon bag, which can be purchased online, around the bottom part of the AC to catch runoff. Once in position, you can spray coil cleaning spray onto the cooling fins’ surface, rotary blades, and coils. For the best clean, leave the spray on for 10-20 minutes.
Find and remove your air conditioner’s condensation drain line. Flush the line with bleach and hot water, or with undiluted distilled white vinegar if you don’t want to use bleach to kill any fungi, mold or mildew that may be in the line. Allow the line to dry.
Take your spray bottle, vinegar and water. Mix ½ water and ½ vinegar inside the bottle. Shake the solution well, and apply it to the evaporator coil and condenser coil. Vinegar will not harm the parts and is a very effective cleaner.
Having evaporator and condenser coils cleaned could cost between $100 and $400 in Brisbane. If your coils can be accessed in-place, you’ll be looking at a lower service cost. If your technician needs to remove them first, the cost should be around $400.
Air conditioning sickness starts where air conditioners and bacteria, fungi, mold, and mildew meet. If your home or office is a breeding ground for mold and bacteria growth or a regularly unvacuumed space, an air conditioner will only circulate the sickness-inducing allergens that are already present.
When Auto clean is enabled, the indoor air blower works at full speed for a few minutes so that any moisture within the indoor unit gets blown away or get evaporated. Using the Auto clean feature once every few days will help in preventing rusting of the evaporator coil and growth of harmful microorganisms within the AC.
Maintain the drain pans. If the drain pans are not sloped and cleaned regularly, standing water won’t be able to drain through the deep seal trap and will accumulate in the drain pans. Replace air filters regularly, apply an HVAC mold inhibitor, use a disinfectant, keep ducts dry and check the air intakes.
Dirt, grease, oil and mould accumulate in the internal evaporative unit, inhibiting the air conditioner’s ability to cool air. At the same time, mould growth can block air flow and contaminate the air with harmful mould spores. Professional cleaning removes the contaminants and mould, allowing the air conditioner to blow clean, fresh air.
Over time, mould and bacteria can build up in air conditioners. Mould spores and pollutants are blown through the home when the unit is turned on, which can cause illness. A clean air conditioner is essential for those with asthma or allergies.