Air Conditioner Cleaning Gold Coast
|Split System Air Conditioner||Ducted Air Conditioner|
|For as low as $159||For as low as $299|
Electrodry has 35 years’ experience providing home services across Australia. Our Air Conditioner Cleaning service will improve your unit’s cooling performance and reduce your energy costs.
Get an Aircon Cleaning Estimate Today!
Speak To The Gold Coast Aircon Cleaning Expert.
Gold Coast's Most Affordable Air Conditioner Clean
Table of Contents
- 1 Air Conditioner Cleaning Gold Coast
- 1.1 Gold Coast's Most Affordable Air Conditioner Clean
- 1.2 How Much Does Aircon Cleaning system Cost in Gold Coast?
- 1.3 Electrodry Aircon Cleaning Process
- 1.4 Benefits of Air Conditoner Cleaning in Gold Coast
- 1.5 Why Choose Us
- 1.6 Areas We Serve
- 1.7 Air Conditioning Cleaning FAQ
- 1.7.1 Do air conditioners need cleaning?
- 1.7.2 How long does it take to clean an aircon in Gold Coast?
- 1.7.3 How do you clean mold out of an air conditioner?
- 1.7.4 How do you clean a split air type conditioner?
- 1.7.5 How do I get rid of the smell in my air conditioning units?
- 1.7.6 Can I use vinegar to clean AC coils?
- 1.7.7 How much does it cost to get your air conditioner cleaned in Gold Coast?
- 1.7.8 Can mold in AC make you sick?
- 1.7.9 What is auto clean mode in split AC?
- 1.7.10 How do I prevent mold in my air conditioner?
- 1.7.11 How does a dirty air conditioning units affect my unit’s performance?
- 1.7.12 Can a dirty air air conditioning units affect my health?
Electrodry Air Conditioner Cleaning Gold Coast 4211 Australia offers comprehensive air conditioner cleaning services.
We specialise in cleaning and sanitising split systems, window units, ceiling cassette units and even ducted units.
After our air conditioner cleaning team comes to see you, your air is fresh and healthy, reducing sickness and helping you live a healthier life.
Our air conditioner cleaning process was designed with your health and comfort in mind. It thoroughly clears your unit of contaminants, helping it to operate at optimum efficiency.
A professionally cleaned air conditioner means healthier indoor air quality, 22% less power consumption and better cooling power!
How Much Does Aircon Cleaning system Cost in Gold Coast?
Split System Air Conditioner
Ducted Air Conditioner
Electrodry Aircon Cleaning Process
2 SAFE, NON-CORROSIVE CLEANING SOLUTIONS
Our cleaning solutions break down built-up dirt, grime and mould, enabling their removal in the cleaning process.
4 BARREL FAN IS CLEANED UNDER PRESSURE
Water is injected onto the barrel fan to safely release built-up dirt and grime.
5 AIR-FLOW TEST
The air conditioner is tested to ensure functionality. Testing should show higher air flow and cooler air compared to testing prior to cleaning.
Benefits of Air Conditoner Cleaning in Gold Coast
- AC unit will operate better
- One of many hydrokleen & sanitair benefits you will get is your system unit will be operating efficiently.
- Get fresher & healthier air
- Your hydrokleen & sanitair AC unit may be blowing harmful air due to your system’s coil, filter, and pan are covered with dust. Make sure these sanitair parts are cleaned properly by Electrodry Aircon Cleaning.
- No dysfunctionality in the system
- Regular cleaning service ensure’s your system to operate smoothly and avoid any dysfunctionality such as leaking or malfunctioning.
- Save money from repair costs
- Regular cleaning service will identify potential problems in advance avoiding a major system breakdown. Replacing a small deffective part in your system can save you from an expensive repair or replacement cost.
- Increase the lifespan of AC unit
- Just like any other home appliances your AC unit requires a regular cleaning service to ensure a healthy and longer lifespan.
Gold Coast Aircon Cleaning Services
Air Quality Inspection
Why Choose Us
We provide a first-class Air Con cleaning service in Australia that you and your family can rely on.
Our 35 years of industry experience have taught us that clean and fresh air is vital and we are making sure your air conditioner is the cleanest it can be.
Let us take care of your air conditioner so that you’ll have clean air 24/7.
Safe & Secure
We only use industry tested products and the highest quality equipment.
We understand that your aircon cleaning request is urgent and provide immediate quotes.
Air Conditioning Cleaning FAQ
The indoor air conditioner unit has air filters that need regular cleaning. Gold Coast manufacturers usually recommend that you clean the filters every few weeks, but it really depends how often you use the air conditioner. Simply put, the more you use it, the more often you should clean the filters. You should be having your unit professionally cleaned once a year. Professionals have the equipment and expertise to remove dirt and contaminants to make your unit run more efficiently.
You should be having your unit professionally cleaned once a year. Professionals have the equipment and expertise to remove dirt and contaminants to make your unit run more efficiently.
There are also times when power might go off abruptly meaning they have to wait for it to continue working which might also take some time. General aircon servicing usually take 20 – 30 minutes per unit, chemical cleaning at about 30 minutes per unit and aircon chemical overhaul takes about 1 hour per unit.
Mix up your cleaning solution. In the spray bottle, combine 2 cups of water, a cup of bleach and 4 drops of liquid dish detergent. Remove the air filter, remove the A/C unit grill, spray the interior with the mold-killing spray, wipe out the interior of the unit, scrub the grill and put the air conditioner back together.
To clean a split air conditioner, place an aircon bag, which can be purchased online, around the bottom part of the AC to catch runoff. Once in position, you can spray coil cleaning spray onto the cooling fins’ surface, rotary blades, and coils. For the best clean, leave the spray on for 10-20 minutes.
Find and remove your air conditioner’s condensation drain line. Flush the line with bleach and hot water, or with undiluted distilled white vinegar if you don’t want to use bleach to kill any fungi, mold or mildew that may be in the line. Allow the line to dry.
Take your spray bottle, vinegar and water. Mix ½ water and ½ vinegar inside the bottle. Shake the solution well, and apply it to the evaporator coil and condenser coil. Vinegar will not harm the parts and is a very effective cleaner.
Having evaporator and condenser coils cleaned could cost between $100 and $400 in Gold Coast. If your coils can be accessed in-place, you’ll be looking at a lower service cost. If your technician needs to remove them first, the cost should be around $400.
Air conditioning sickness starts where air conditioners and bacteria, fungi, mold, and mildew meet. If your home or office is a breeding ground for mold and bacteria growth or a regularly unvacuumed space, an air conditioner will only circulate the sickness-inducing allergens that are already present.
When Auto clean is enabled, the indoor air blower works at full speed for a few minutes so that any moisture within the indoor unit gets blown away or get evaporated. Using the Auto clean feature once every few days will help in preventing rusting of the evaporator coil and growth of harmful microorganisms within the AC.
Maintain the drain pans. If the drain pans are not sloped and cleaned regularly, standing water won’t be able to drain through the deep seal trap and will accumulate in the drain pans. Replace air filters regularly, apply an HVAC mold inhibitor, use a disinfectant, keep ducts dry and check the air intakes.